Christ the King Catholic Collegiate is a shared community from which we grow our values, motivations and moral imperatives that inform our choices and actions as human persons. We have a unified commitment to Catholic ethos and values.
We aim to provide strong sustainable Catholic provision from 3 to 18 years of age for this part of Staffordshire.
Our multi academy provides a structure to allow us:
- To improve standards for all learners
- To provide mutual support linked to priorities
- To share knowledge, expertise and resources
- To strengthen and nuture the Catholic life of our schools
- To nuture the spiritual development of every individual
We want to maintain strong and positive relationships with other local schools and with local authorities.
The directors, academies and headteachers want to protect and preserve Catholic 3 to 18 education in this area for future generations.
This means we must take control of the situation and build structures that will be sustainable well into the future regardless of the political agenda.
- The Trinity Sixth Form is an integral part of our Multi Academy (MAC)
- Admission policies will remain the same for all our schools in line with dioceses policies