Grade 4, SCP 4 (FTE £18933, Actual £6602)
15 hours per week
Term time plus one additional week (39 weeks per week)
Required for September 2021
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, and we are seeking to appoint a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Learning Support Assistant. A vacancy exists for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and demonstrates the following attributes:
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role.
• A high level of general education – English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential as is a NVQ2 or equivalent qualification.
• Able to use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
• Has experience of working with children in a Primary School setting.
• Loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At St Teresa’s we offer the following:
• A supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
• Children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
• Very supportive parents.
• Excellent professional learning opportunities.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 12th July 2021.
Shortlisting: Monday 12th July 2021 PM.
Interviews: Wednesday 14th July 2021.
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Teresa’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.