St. Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School
Grade 3 (SCP 3-4)
FTE £18886-£19264 (Actual £7486-£7640)
17.5 hours per week
St Wulstan’s Primary School is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate and we are seeking a kind, gentle and experienced Learning Support Assistant to work alongside our class teachers to support our children’s learning.
This is a temporary for one year in the first instance; linked to funding for a child.
At St Wulstan’s, we are proud to offer a positive work environment, with a supportive and dedicated staff team, with well-behaved, hard-working pupils who are keen to learn and enjoy school. We offer a creative learning environment, embracing a skills-based curriculum, and ensuring a personalised and reflective approach to learning for all. We have a comprehensive staff training programme, in line with school priorities.
We are looking for someone who:
• understands the need to inspire and engage children, and is committed to inclusive education and opportunities for all
• is confident to administer medication and contribute to Care Plans and medication (full training will be given)
• is confident to be able to develop independence in children with additional needs and is familiar with intervention programmes
• is a high quality practitioner who sets and achieves high standards, qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or recognised equivalent qualification)
• is able to work as part of a team and also independently using initiative
• understands and contributes to the school’s ethos promoting children’s wellbeing and safety
• will support the school in data analysis and target setting
For further information about the post and for an informal discussion, please contact Mr B Grove (Headteacher ) on 01782 973722.
Application forms are available to download below or from the school website www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk. If you would prefer to request an application pack via e-mail, please e-mail email@example.com or contact Mrs J Howarth on 01782 976176.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 8th July 2022.
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Wulstan’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.