Starting salary – FTE £18562 (Actual £10788) Pay Award Pending
25 hours per week
Term time plus one additional week (39 weeks per year)
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company and we are seeking to recruit a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to support a child with an Education Health Care Plan for this successful and popular Catholic Primary School.
We are seeking someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and someone who demonstrates the following attributes:
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role.
• A high level of general education – English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential as is a NVQ2 or equivalent Qualification.
• Able to use initiative to work independently and flexibly.
• Experience of working with children in a Primary setting.
• Loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At St Mary’s we offer the following:
• A supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
• Children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
• Very supportive parents.
• Excellent professional learning opportunities.
• A school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
This is a temporary position linked to funding for a child.
Application forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or to download from our website.
School visits are welcomed. If you would like to visit the school, please contact Mrs Kelly Beeston on 01782 619685.
Closing date for applications is: 10am on Friday 18th June 2021.
All completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.