Grade 3 – Starting Salary FTE £18,562 (Actual: up to £11,866) Pay Award Pending
Hours: up to 27.5 per week
Term time plus one additional week
Required for September 2021
St John Fisher Catholic College is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company, and we wish to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant. The successful candidate will work under the direct instruction of teaching staff to provide general support to the teacher in the progress, care of pupils and management of the classroom.
A vacancy exists for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and someone who demonstrates a high level of general education and relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
The post is temporary for the first year, in the first instance, with a view to becoming permanent upon successful performance review.
We are seeking someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and someone who demonstrates the following attributes:
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
• Able to use initiative to work independently and flexibly
• Loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults
• Able to demonstrate the values of love, joy and faith through their work
At St John Fisher Catholic College, we offer the following:
• A supportive, positive and enthusiastic Learning Express team
• Very supportive parents
• Excellent professional learning opportunities
• Wellbeing support for all staff including the opportunity to use our on-site gym
• A school community where every child is encouraged to succeed
• Wonderful learners who are eager to learn
Closing date for applications: 9am on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
Interviews: week commencing 5th July 2021.
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St John Fisher Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.