St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
A part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Learning Support Assistant Level 1
Starting Salary Grade 3 pt 10 £9,800 (actual)
Pay Award Pending
Term Time plus one additional week (39 weeks per year)
Start Date: 2nd September 2019
Working hours to be arranged between
9:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
Temporary contract subject to funding
The Directors and Head teacher of this successful and popular Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Teaching Assistant to support a child with an Education Health Care Plan. A vacancy exists for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and demonstrates the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role.
- a high level of general education – English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential as is a NVQ2 or equivalent Qualification.
- can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
- has experience of working with children in an Early Years setting
- loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At St Teresa’s we offer the following:
- a supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
- children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
- very supportive parents.
- excellent professional learning opportunities.
- a school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
Please note the closing date for this post is Monday 8th July 2019.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Sarah Rushton on 01782 235005
St Teresa’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk