We come to school to love, learn and share in the light of Jesus”
Group 3, NOR Nursery 54 school 418. ISR 9-14 (£48,686.51 to £55,062.74)
Required for September 2019 (sooner if possible)
The Directors and Local Governing Body would like to appoint an inspirational and motivated Catholic teacher, who is committed to working in partnership with the Headteacher, the Senior Leadership Team and leadership across the Multi Academy Company. St Wulstan’s is an excellent learning environment having strong and positive links between all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- be a practising Catholic confident to promote the gospel values and subscribe to the ethos and vision of Catholic education
- ensure that every child strives to reach their full potential
- be able to provide both educational and pastoral leadership
- be a team player and a proven leader, using research based practice to improve outcomes
- be an outstanding teacher, able to model up to date and relevant excellent classroom practice
- have a commitment to school improvement through coaching and support
- have an understanding of the rationale and principles of maths mastery
- be ambitious to grow towards headship
Our School Community offers:
- a secure, caring, environment valued by all stakeholders and the wider community
- happy, well behaved children who are always eager to learn and strive to achieve their full potential
- hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff committed to providing the best opportunities for children
- a supportive Governing Body and Parish Community with good collaborative links to other local catholic schools
- a strongly established creative curriculum based on challenge and enquiry
- a commitment to your professional development and support into Headship
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Charlotte Eaton. Office Manager. Application packs are available to download here, from the school website or by contacting Mrs Howarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01782 976176.
Applicants should note that successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure. In addition the successful candidate will be required to sign a CES contract.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
CLOSING DATE for applications: 10am on Friday 29th March 2019. Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com.
INTERVIEWS: 3rd April 2019