M1-M6 (£25,714 – £36,961)
Full-time – 32.5 hours per week
Fixed term 1-year contract
St Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School is part of Christ The King Catholic Collegiate, and we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, hardworking and committed teacher who can demonstrate excellent classroom practice with the ability to motivate and inspire. Applications are welcome from experienced and recently qualified teachers.
The successful applicants will need to be passionate about teaching and learning and have high expectations of all children.
St Wulstan’s Catholic Primary School offers an excellent supportive working environment and is a high achieving school, with enthusiastic, well behaved and highly motivated children who are eager to learn.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is sympathetic to the values of a Catholic school
• Is able to provide high quality learning experiences which engage and inspire
• Is committed to achieving high standards
• Is competent at using ICT to enhance children’s learning
• Has a clear understanding of assessment for learning and its impact
• Has a knowledge of mastery approach in maths
• Is keen to keep abreast of up to date pedagogy
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and well-behaved children
• A forward thinking fast developing school with an exciting future
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• A happy, supportive, friendly and committed team
• A stimulating working environment
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school on 01782 973722 for an appointment.
Application forms are available to download below, or from the school website www.st-wulstans.staffs.sch.uk. If you would prefer to request an application pack via e-mail, please e-mail email@example.com or contact Mrs J Howarth on 01782 976176.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Thursday 14th July 2022.
Interviews: week commencing 18th July 2022.
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Wulstan’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.