Scale: MS1 to MS6 (£25714-£36960)
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, and we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational teacher. If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills to contribute to the ongoing success of our happy, thriving school, then we would welcome your application.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who is able to:
• Support, contribute to and develop the distinctive Catholic ethos of our school.
• Support and nurture our children as part of our team.
• Share our commitment to the education and development of our children in order for them to reach their unique, God given potential.
• Be an exemplary role model with the potential to be an inspirational leader.
• Encourage our children to become good citizens who know how to contribute to the wider community.
• Make a significant contribution to maintaining a school culture that is learning centered, promotes excellence, equality and high expectations.
• Demonstrate an approachable, inclusive and child centered leadership style.
We are proud to offer:
• The opportunity to be part of, and make a significant contribution to, a happy and caring school community.
• A teaching post as part of our team.
• Well behaved, talented and creative children who learn with enthusiasm and passion.
• Supportive parents and families who are fully committed to helping their children succeed.
• A motivated, forward thinking and dynamic staff team.
• Supportive and effective Directors who are committed to your professional development.
• Well established and effective working relationships with local schools.
We actively encourage visits to our school and will be delighted to show any interested candidates around. Please call Sarah Rushton in our school office on 01782 307550 to arrange a suitable time.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 7th June 2021.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 8th June 2021.
Interviews: Friday 11th June 2021.
All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. St Teresa’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.