Required for Summer Term 2019
Class Teacher – Temporary for One Term Only
Salary – M1 – UPS3
Employer: Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Contract: Full time Temporary
Working Hours: 32.5 Hours per week
Closing date: 25 March, 2019
Shortlisting: 27 March, 2019
Interviews: 3 April, 2019 (including a short classroom observation)
The Governors of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational teacher. If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills to contribute to the ongoing success of our happy, thriving school, then we would welcome your application.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who is able to:
- Support, contribute to and develop the distinctive Catholic ethos of our school.
- Share our commitment to the education and development of our children in order for them to reach their unique, God given potential.
- Be an exemplary role model with the potential to be an inspirational leader.
- Encourage our children to become good citizens who know how to contribute to the wider community.
- Make a significant contribution to maintaining a school culture that is learning centered, promotes excellence, equality and high expectations.
- Demonstrate an approachable, inclusive and child centered leadership style.
We are proud to offer:
- The opportunity to be part of, and make a significant contribution to, a happy and caring school community.
- A teaching post in KS1
- Well behaved, talented and creative children who learn with enthusiasm and passion.
- Supportive parents and families who are fully committed to helping their children
- A motivated, forward thinking and dynamic staff team.
- Supportive and effective governors who are committed to your professional development.
- Well established and effective working relationships with local schools.
We actively encourage visits to our school and will be delighted to show any interested candidates around. Please call the school office on 01782 619685 to arrange a visit.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 25th March 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and barring service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
Headteacher: Miss Bernadette Sims