St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
Part of the Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
20 hrs per week, term time + inset days
£7.83 per hour (under review)
We are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to be part of our school catering team. The ideal candidate will have a positive work ethic and be able to work as part of a team to support our vision for high quality nutritious meals. Working under supervision, the successful candidate will be required to carry out;
- Basic cooking activities
- Setting up and clearing away service points and dining equipment and furniture
- Washing up of dishes
- Cleaning kitchen, dining area, access areas and furniture equipment
- Movement of dining furniture
- Basic preparation of food and beverages
We can offer you:
- Full Support in your role from the Leadership team and kitchen staff
- A modern well equipped school
- CPD opportunities to support you in your role
- Well behaved children who love to engage in healthy lunches
Relevant experience of working across the primary age phase and working in a well-run kitchen is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 22nd October 2018.
Application Forms are returnable direct to the school on email@example.com
For further information please contact the school on 01782 235005